Re: polarization

Juantomas,

Thanks. I think it would be a shame if Jim wasn't elected, too.  As for
me, I appreciate the praise. The problem, it appears, is that I've
done too much of the "dirty work" of getting us where we are today. Like
making a point that the old Qt license was _not_ appropriate, objecting to
licenses from 4 different corporations that weren't fair to the community,
and going after some GPL violators. It was important that it be done,
but I guess most people don't invite the guy who does their dirty work
to dinner.

	Thanks

	Bruce