Re: Foundation summary

Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo@linuxave.net> writes:

> Miguel de Icaza wrote:
> >
> > > We need to buy a new *.gnome.org server, for example.
> >
> > VA Linux has voluntered a large server for this, as well as a network
> > connection with multiple OC-3s (whatever that is, it sounded
> > impressive) and a team of full time system administrators to look
> > after gnome.org
> >
> > I think we should accepts VA's offer, and get the servers running on
> > the same location as the source forge cluster.
> >
> I also think so. This would be great!

Hey guys,

As Bart pointed out, this list is not the right place to discuss
things like this. If we try to make discuss decisions here we will
lose focus. Please let's take it to an appropriate mailing list if we
want to discuss this fruther.

Let's keep this list focused on creating the GNOME Foundation.

 - Maciej