Re: GNOME Foundation and FSF/GNU

Andy,

I think Nat was going to propose that we add a line to the charter of the
GNOME Foundation saying that GNOME is part of the GNU project.

But the Gnome foundation would be totally independent from the FSF and the
FSF would have no control over GNOME.  I don't think that's that different from
Helix Code or Eazel developing software that may be part of the GNU project.

Bart