Re: please participate in GNOME Foundation discussions

Hi everyone,

I too would love to hear from some other folks about how they're feeling
about the proposed plans for the foundation.  I've tried my best to build
off Nat's document, which appeared to have broad consensus, and
incorporate feedback from the community.  I've also tried to resolve
inconsistencies and impossibilities in his draft.

Havoc's summary below, which includes a link to the latest draft of the
foundation's charter, should answer most requests for clarification.

I agree with Havoc that it's not necessarily a bad thing if most people
don't care all that much about this foundation, but right now, the
discussion seems to be between maybe 6 highly vocal folks (including
myself) - so it'd be good to hear a few additional voices.

Specific suggestions for improvements, or specific concerns with the
proposed structure would be most helpful.

Bart