Re: Foundation summary

> Meanwhile, we still need a mission statement for the foundation.  If
> someone wants to take a first crack at that, that 'd be great.

Why bother. Its now obvious nobody is listening to their users.

> the announcement of the foundation on 8/15.  He needs an overview of the

Which most people agree is pushing ahead too fast. As well as doing it at a
highly proprietary tradeshow not a free software event. Very poor indeed

On the current basis I intend to stand as a candidate for the board on a
'close it down again' ticket. I encourage a couple of other folks to do the
same so we have a majority.