Re: Initial slate

Rodrigo Moya <> writes:
> They haven't yet contributed the code (AFAIK this will be in October),
> so for the moment it would be better to wait. But, of course, I see no
> problem to do what you say as soon as the code is really contributed.

We can't wait, we have to elect the board in the next few weeks.  We
can always kick them off if they decide not to release any code (I'm
sure they would have the taste to resign even, since if they don't
release code they aren't going to care about GNOME anyway.)


[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]