Re: second draft of Charter for Foundation
- From: Bart Decrem <bart eazel com>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs eazel com>, foundation-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: second draft of Charter for Foundation
- Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 12:10:31 -0700
Havoc Pennington wrote:
> I don't have strong feelings, but it should be somewhat hard to get a
> referendum going (significant number of seconds required to the motion
> to vote, so that 3 annoying people don't keep making us vote), and
> there should be a provision to prevent identical or near-identical
> referendums from coming up over and over.
I proposed that, for a referendum to be held, 10% of the members need to sign
on to the referendum request. Does that sound about right?
] [Thread Prev