Opening list access

Hey guys,

I think at shis point, we should open the list to anyone who wants to
join. Although I personally don't like the way some people have pushed
this, I do think it's a good idea to start having a broad-based
discussion. Further, now that the list is public knowledge, it seems
very rude to exclude anyone.

And finally, Havoc tells me there has been no mass influx of
subscriptions since the post, so it's unlikely the noise level would
rise too unreasonably.

If we generally agree, let's go ahead and open list access (perhaps we
could even announe to gnome-devel-list).

 - Maciej