Re: Draft of Proposal for the GNOME Foundation.

Wow - thanks Nat for starting a very rich conversation.  There are tons of
great ideas in your proposal and lots of good things have come out of the

Why don't we let this discussion go for just a bit longer and then let's
see if we can have the collab.net guys come up with draft 2 based on Nat's
draft + all the feedback + some legal constraints.

Bart