Re: Draft of Proposal for the GNOME Foundation.

Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
[.....]
> In addition to the specific objections, I don't think this proposal is
> very much in the spirit of even the very rough consensus we do have
> now.

Even if we don't agree with Nat, I think what Nat has done a good job.
We can start writing down what we have been discussing and start
getting somewhere.

We  can use his proposal as a wireframe for a finished document.

It would be good if everyone could start proposing paragraph
removals, additions and/or modifications so that we can get this thing
moving.

Chema