Re: What is GNOME?

>  - if you want to be a member, you just ask, and the steering
>    committee rubber-stamp approves it if they see any evidence
>    of participation in GNOME
>  - if you want to be a member you have to have work included
>    in a GNOME release

Suggestion #3,
	Have a list for the discussion of the foundations matters. Anyone
who has been active[1] on that list for 2 of the last 3 months gets to vote.
I figure if you arent on that list you arent qualified to judge the situation.

[1] inserted so procmailing to /dev/null people can be excluded if need be