Re: Fwd: Draft of Proposal for the GNOME Foundation.

> Employment is the obvious relationship.  A significant equity stake in
> the company would be another.  Sitting on the board/advisory
> board/etc. is another.  Maybe there are a few others we can think of.

I believe there are legal definitions and values for many of these that
can simply be imported. Conveniently they would also deal with holding
companies and the millions of clever ways people try to maintain equity stake
in things without being noticed. The people and the IRS have been playing that
game for years and years, lets try and borrow the results instead of starting
again ?

Kelly ?