Re: The role of LWE San Jose

> > With Linux International that tends to be what happens. Actually its an
> > ideal example of the 'and nobody listens' case ;)
>
> I've never heard of LI do anything but issue press releases about
> itself, so I don't think that is a good model to follow.

This is all the gnome foundation will ultimately appear to do.  And its a model
used by many organisations

Given the date looming for announcing the foundation (and Im very sad this
is being done at a trade show not a free software show) how about putting it
together as the US gnome foundation and figuring the international relationship
out after we have that and we have the first non US gnome foundation in place
so we know what the world really looks like ?

Alan