Re: The role of LWE San Jose

Yes, it is a very aggressive schedule. Your absolutely right, we need to have
consensus on the key issues through a ratification process before the press
conference @ LWE next month. Collab.Net and Bart are working on distilling all
the ideas/proposals expressed so far, and creating some straw man proposals
for review and discussion. I hope to have these by end of week. You have done
a nice job below of summarizing the two main models to have emerged so far -
thank you !

--
Regards,

Rob

Rob Humphreys
Collab.Net
425 Second St. SF, CA
V 415.908.1241
C 415.596.9021
rob@collab.net
www.collab.net

collab.net /open source expertise /revolutionizing software development