Re: [Panel for next LWCE in New York...]

Actually, thinking more about it, I wonder at my own role as moderator. It
should be someone closer to the proejct. Any takers?

 Chris

--
Linux Community Evangelist, VA Linux Systems            http://www.valinux.com
President, Silicon Valley Linux Users Group               http://www.svlug.org