Re: [Panel for next LWCE in New York...]

Actually, thinking more about it, I wonder at my own role as moderator. It
should be someone closer to the proejct. Any takers?

Linux Community Evangelist, VA Linux Systems
President, Silicon Valley Linux Users Group
Grant Chair, Linux International.
Co-editor, Open Sources