Re: New York Times story (GNOME Foundation == OSF??)

Telsa Gwynne wrote:
> You think that's bad? Have a look at how the Register are telling
> it:
>    Sun sources tell us that it will unveil its "GNOME Foundation"
>    initiative at the San Jose LinuxWorld expo this week.

I propose we add the following duty to the charter for the executive

"The executive board will collect membership fees from companies who
wish to join the advisory board.  The board will utilize these funds to
wage a public relations effort against misinformation distributed by the
media on behalf of the advisory board members."