Re: New York Times story (GNOME Foundation == OSF??)

Telsa Gwynne wrote:

> You think that's bad? Have a look at how the Register are telling
> it:
>
>    Sun sources tell us that it will unveil its "GNOME Foundation"
>    initiative at the San Jose LinuxWorld expo this week.

I propose we add the following duty to the charter for the executive
board:

"The executive board will collect membership fees from companies who
wish to join the advisory board.  The board will utilize these funds to
wage a public relations effort against misinformation distributed by the
media on behalf of the advisory board members."

</Sarcasm>

Mike