Re: New York Times story (GNOME Foundation == OSF??)

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if we should re-write the opening sentence to say:

"The GNOME project today announced the creation of the GNOME Foundation,
which will be governed by a board of directors elected by the hundreds of
volunteer developers who contribute to GNOME."

Would that clarify things at least somewhat?

Bart