Re: getting ready for announcement

Hi Maciej,

Good point.  I think we're using the Charter right now as a place where we're
putting all the things we care about.  Then, when we start having draft legal
documents, we'll move the items into different documents depending, among others, on
how easily we want to be able to change them.  I suspect we'll end up with 3
documents:
- Articles of incorporation
- Bylaws
- Charter.

So stuff that's currently in the charter will get spread out over those 3 documents.

Bart