Re: GNOME foundation announcement...

I have to disagree.  Momentum for the GNOME foundation is separate from
momentum for Sun and should be kept that way, since there are many
partners, all of whom we be at the convention center, involved in this
announcement.  GNOME is an open source project and should be held at the
convention center, where all of the folks interested in open source will
be.

Thanks, Melissa