Re: GNOME foundation announcement...

Hi Greg,

Sun is having a press luncheon at the Fairmont right after the Gnome press conference to talk about
the Solaris announcement.  We're going to lose momentum if everybody has to move to a different
location.  So I think it's best to just do everything at the Fairmont.  Sun has a room there for the
entire day.

Bart