[fdn-ann] thank you everyone

Hello all - We'll be rounding up the coverage and sending it out to this
alias as we see it.  This is our favorite of the moment, from today's
smartmoney.com:

Stocks tied to upstart Linux operating system were back in favor, as the
LinuxWorld Conference and Expo begins in San Jose, Calif. Analyst Richard
Sherlund of Goldman Sachs said the most significant announcement is likely
to be the formation of the Gnome Foundation, which will promote Gnome
software as a common graphical desktop user interface for Linux that is
similar to Windows. Shares of Linux distributor Red Hat (RHAT17) rose 9% to
$21.81 and VA Linux (LNUX18), a maker of Linux-based computers, gained 5%
to $42.

May the good spirits behind this event be just the beginning of more
remarkable things to come.

Thanks everyone for your patience in working with us.  It was great fun to
be part of this momentous announcement.

All the best,
Barb, Cecile, Erica and Mike

CHEN PR, Inc.