Re: [fdn-ann] thank you everyone

Hi Barbara, Cecile, and everyone else,

THANK YOU so much for all you work on this!  I think the event was a
tremendous success, as witnessed by comments I got from GNOME hackers AND
corporate partners.  And, of course, the press coverage has been great.

Barbara: could you maintain a list of URLs of stories about the announcement?
I will then post them on a web page - so we'll have one page with all the
stories on them.

Bart