Re: [fdn-ann] Competing IBM Linux event

Hi Cecile,

Can you send us a copy of the invitations?

Too bad about the IBM conflict.  Can we invite those reporters who go to that
event to stop by ours after the IBM thing?  I wonder if this will make it
harder to have an IBM person on stage for our press event.

This also makes me feel more strongly that the pre-briefings are a good idea.

Bart