[fdn-ann] Copy of the invite

Bart - you asked for this below.

On behalf of the GNOME project, you are cordially invited to a press
conference on August 15th at LinuxWorld. This event will be kicked off by
Miguel de Icaza, founder of the GNOME project and Helix Code. The GNOME
project provides a fully open sourced, free desktop environment for
Unix-like systems.

Miguel will be joined by senior executives from several leading firms,
including Eazel, Red Hat, Sun Microsystems and Collab.Net. These executives
will discuss plans for the evolution of the GNOME platform and the GNOME
organization. There will be ample time for Q&A.

Date/Time: August 15th from noon - 1:30 (Lunch will be provided)
Location: Room K, San Jose Convention Center

Please let me know if you plan to attend. You can RSVP by emailing me at
croux@chenpr.com or calling me at 650-357-8749.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
-Cecile