Re: GNOME Board of Directors Foundation Elections 2022 - Candidates

And seems I managed to forget an update to Jeremy's candidacy URL:

Jeremy Allison - https://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-announce/2022-June/msg00002.html

Thanks!

On Tue, Jun 7, 2022 at 12:03 PM Andrea Veri <av gnome org> wrote:
Foundation Members,

I'm happy to announce the following candidates for this year's Board of Directors elections:

* Jeremy Allison - https://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-announce/2021-May/msg00004.html

* Sammy Fung - https://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-announce/2022-June/msg00007.html

* Robert McQueen - https://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-announce/2022-June/msg00003.html

* Regina Nkemchor Adejo - https://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-announce/2022-June/msg00005.html

Please see <https://vote.gnome.org/2022/candidates.html> for more details.

Foundation Members are welcome to ask questions to the candidates via Discourse at:

https://discourse.gnome.org/c/community/elections-and-referendums/336

Please try to avoid duplicates, and bear in mind candidates invest a lot of time in answering questions.

Thanks,

--
Cheers,
Andrea

Principal Systems Engineer at Red Hat,
GNOME Infrastructure Team Coordinator,
Former GNOME Foundation Board of Directors Secretary,

Homepage: https://www.dragonsreach.it