Board of Directors Elections 2021 - Candidacy - Jeff Fortin

Name: Jean-François Fortin Tam
Email: nekohayo at gmail
Affiliation: unaffiliated / independent
Web/bio/blog/etc.: https://wiki.gnome.org/JeffFortin

Hi everybody,

I am offering my candidacy to serve on the Foundation Board again.

I was a director/president for some years before, while we had no ED, and what I bring to the table today is my marketing, strategy & finance perspective. I am excited about the direction the GNOME Foundation is taking and would be happy to participate in its governance. I understand this is a new context compared to previous year and this comes with its own set of challenges.

I'm keeping this pitch short & simple, if you would like to learn more about me, please have a look at the link above.