Board of Directors Elections 2018 - Candidacy - Kat

Full name: Ekaterina Gerasimova
Email: kat gnome org
Corporate affiliation: Collabora

Hello all

I am running for the board again because I do not believe that there
have been enough candidates in the last few years. As a result, we
have not had a choice in who represents us.

I believe that the job of the board is and has always been to enable
the community to set and achieve goals for the project rather than use
the board as a means to an end. Therefore, as I have done when I was
previously on the board, I would continue to represent the membership
on matters which are brought to the board and do what I can to keep
the work of the board transparent and open while working to enable the
Foundation membership to become more involved.

Kat