Board of Directors Elections 2017 - Candidacy - Allan Day

Name: Allan Day
Corporate affiliation: Red Hat

Foundation members,

I've served on the Foundation Board of Directors for two years, and would like to continue for 2017-18. I've enjoyed my time on the board and feel that I've had a positive impact. I played a non-trivial role in hiring our new ED, and I've done a bunch of work around trademark licensing and keeping our records up to date. As Vice-President for the last year, I've also helped to keep our meetings ticking along.

With two years of experience, I think I'm able to be a good resource for the Foundation. If I'm re-elected I'd like to keep up with my existing work. There are also a few initiatives that I'd like to carry through to completion, particularly around budgeting and financial policy.

Thanks,

Allan