Board of Directors Elections 2015 - Candidacy - Ekaterina Gerasimova

Hello Foundation members,

I am announcing my candidacy for the board of directors. If elected,
this will be my third term. I have been on the board since 2013, and
contributing for a few years longer. I am currently the documentation
team lead, a member of the Travel Committee, as well as the Foundation
treasurer.

I work for Collabora, although my work there is not currently directly
related to my contributions in GNOME.

I would be happy to answer any questions that you may have about what
I would bring to the board.

Thanks
Kat