Board of Directors Elections 2015 - Candidacy - Ryan Lortie

karaj,

I am announcing my candidacy for the board of directors.

If elected, this would be my second time on the board.

I have been a GNOME developer during many years, mostly on lower-level
things.

I am currently affiliated with Canonical where I am in the desktop team,
mostly in context of working on the GNOME technologies that are also
used in our products.

I am happy to answer any questions that you may have about how I would
represent you on the board of directors.

Cheers