Board of Directors Elections 2015 - Candidacy - Cosimo Cecchi

Name: Cosimo Cecchi
Email: cosimoc gnome org
Affiliation: Endless Mobile

Dear Foundation Members,

I would like to announce my candidacy to serve on the Board of Directors this term.

I've been a technical contributor to the project since 2007 and a Foundation member since 2008; despite my long history with the project, this the first time I'm running for such an election.
I believe my work experience with different large users of GNOME (Red Hat first, and now Endless Mobile) can be an unique asset to the Board of Directors, and would help keeping our community a thriving environment for downstream projects and hardware products based on our technology stack.

I am looking forward to my continued involvement with GNOME and Free Software and hope for your vote in supporting my candidacy!

Thanks,
Cosimo