Preliminary Results - GNOME Board of Directors Elections 2015

Hello, Foundation!

We're happy to announce the preliminary results for this year's Board
of Directors
elections:

Allan Day
Andrea Veri
Christian Hergert
Cosimo Cecchi
Ekaterina Gerasimova
Jeff Fortin Tam
Shaun McCance

(details at http://vote.gnome.org/vote/results.php?election_id=23)

If you'd like to challenge these results, please send an e-mail to
membership-committee gnome org  You can challenge them until Tuesday,
2015-06-17, 23:59 UTC. Please note these results should not be
considered final until all challenges have been resolved.

This year we had 273 registered voters, 149 of which sent in valid
ballots. We encourage everyone to check the list of all votes to
verify their ballot:

https://vote.gnome.org/votes.php?election_id=23

Cheers,
Fabiana - on behalf of the GNOME Foundation Membership & Elections Committee