Board of Directors Elections 2014 - Candidacy - Anish Patil

Affiliation: Red Hat

Hi all,

This is the first time i have been running for any election (you can't win over your friends)
Since last few years, i have been talking at various conferences making awareness about Free Software and GNOME, input methods and how one can make money from free software.

The reason i would like to run for this election is because I think would be the right person to promote GNOME specially in Asian region. If I get elected,i would try to have more hackfests in Asia region and try to raise fund for GNOME.

Thanks,
Anish P.