Issue with meeting minutes

In the latest GNOME Foundation board meeting minutes (January 6th),
some information that we intended to keep private was included:

      * Hiring updates
            o Marketing: only Lefty has applied so far (private)
                  + ACTION: Andreas will send out emails to get more
                    contacts or suggestions for someone who may be
                    interested in applying.

We did not mean to highlight specifics about who had applied for this
position.  Instead we meant to communicate that we were simply seeking
more applications at this point in time.

Apologies for this oversight,

Brian