Candidacy statement

Hello,

I am now announcing my candidacy for a position on the GNOME Foundation
board.

Name: Bastien Nocera
Affiliation: Red Hat

I am a long-time member of the GNOME community, first as a user, then a
package maintainer and finally a developer (I've also been known as a
"machete hacker").

I work for Red Hat as a software maintenance engineer, meaning that I
get to support and fix bugs in our old versions of GNOME, among other
things.

I hope to be able to work with software and hardware companies to
attract ISVs to contribute (directly or indirectly) to GNOME, and its
application library.

Cheers

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>