Candidacy statement - Christian Schaller

I want to announce my candidacy for reelection to the GNOME board.

Name: Christian Schaller
Affiliation: Fluendo S.L.

I have been a long term member of the GNOME community and this last year
also served on the board. I am also an employee of Fluendo S.L., a
company doing products and consulting around the GStreamer framework.

If I get re-elected to the board I want to continue making it platform
for talking to other open source groups and companies, pulling them
closer to GNOME and eventually increase our corporate membership.

My administrative policy is one of letting people take their ideas and
run with them. Which means I would am not hesitant to allow people who
wants to do something for GNOME or wants to attempt something on behalf
of GNOME to do so, giving them the endorsements they need from the board
to fulfill their task.  I am also not hesitant to make hard decisions,
no matter how short term painful they might be.

Sincerely,
Christian Schaller