Candidacy - Rhett Creighton

 Name: Rhett Creighton
 Email: Rhett mit edu
 Affiliation: none

I haven't done doodly squat for GNOME.  There is absolutely no reason to
vote for me.  I ran last year and got the least number of votes (3,
including my own).

I believe that free software is overrated.  If elected, I will try to
adopt a for-profit software model to the GNOME foundation.  Actually,
GNOME will stop making software altogether.  Instead, it will make bowling
balls.

Anyone who votes for me probably should have all of their votes thrown
out.

Hi ho!
Rhett