Candidacy (George Lebl)

I can't find the mail with where I'm supposed to send this, so I'm
if I'm supposed to send it elsewhere then just foundation-announce
then yell at me for being stupid.

--------------

Name: George Lebl
Email: jirka 5z com
Affiliation: Office of the Dictator of the World

The GNOME world has been subjected to my crack since sometime
in '97.  At one point I have even been paid for my madness by
Eazel.  By the time they realized their mistake of hiring me
it was too late.  I have been half part of the self appointed
steering comittee before the foundation, but you wankers didn't
elect me to the board the last elections.

Sometimes I pretend to be a maintainer/coder of a few things
such as panel, gdm, libgnome*, gob, pong, gnome-utils, and
perhaps others I'm forgetting.

If elected I'll press for world peace, cure for cancer and make
sure things like ACL on cvs never happen.

George

--
George <jirka 5z com>
                       -- Pablo Picasso