Re: Question about te Vera Sans font family

Been too long since I wrote that license with Bitstream.

Since Dafont.com is not selling Bitstream Vera, it's fine for them to redistribute it.  It was only the sale of fonts that the license requires with software.

Enjoy.

Do look at DejaVu, and also the Liberation family, which are also high quality fonts.
                    - Jim