Re: semicondensed fork

On Saturday 04 October 2003 18:56, Sander Vesik wrote:
> A couple of things you might want to check -
> 	* making sure all the myriad of places bitstream and vera are
> 	  mentioned inside the font were changed
> 	* that pfaedit didn't truncate the licence thats embedded in
> one of the fields inside the font- it did for me 8-(

I'm pretty sure I got all the Bitstream Vera references out of
the font except for the copyright and license fields.... I
looked for a few words from near the end of the license using a
hex editor and they're still there, so I'm assuming it didn't
get truncated.

I suppose if I missed anything there'll be an 0.3 before I decide
to make it 1.0 ;)  but this release is certainly cleaner than
the last.

Rob