new fonts

Hello!

I'm new to this list, and have actually a very small question. I have
looked at the awesome screenshots from the latest gnome, and noticed
these incredible fonts. Really amazing. Where do I get those fonts?
And.. how to install? Is there some beginners site on the net?
To be specific: check this one.
http://vhost.dulug.duke.edu/~louie/screenshots/2.2/14.jpg

It's soo beautifull. I really would like to have that installed? I hope
this is the right list, so i'm not wasting your time.. -:)

Thanks a bunch..

Thijs Thiessens
The Netherlands.