RE: Fonts digest, Vol 1 #13 - 12 msgs

I assume it would be most productive to wait for this information before (possibly depending on time ...) embarking on adding baltic encodings?  Also, if you are aware of them, please include "good" references to basic true type "programming" for dumba^H^H^H^H^H inexperienced people like me that would like to get started with it (epsecially if they are helpful to those lacking macs/windows boxes!) (There may be a mac in our future, but probably not for several months....).

Thanks,
Phil Long