Re: new fonts

Thijs Thiessens wrote:

Hello!

I'm new to this list, and have actually a very small question. I have
looked at the awesome screenshots from the latest gnome, and noticed
these incredible fonts. Really amazing. Where do I get those fonts?
And.. how to install? Is there some beginners site on the net?
To be specific: check this one.
http://vhost.dulug.duke.edu/~louie/screenshots/2.2/14.jpg

The font in that particular screenshot is ITC Kristen, which is a commercial font that can be bought through such outlets as myfonts.com. It's also bundled with a number of Microsoft products.

-- Cody B.
   cody zone38 net
   http://www.zone38.net/