Re: Is F-spot similar to digikam? Both are photo managers.

On 2022.07.24 23:52, Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming via f-spot-list wrote:
Is Shotwell the better and emerging photo manager?

That is a personal decision, there are no absolute ansers. I personally still like F-Spot, but I would not recommend it now for a new user, although there is some current development work going on, and I hope it will return to a more active and supported status in the near future.

To choose a photo manager, you really need to try it yourself, even if only with a small number of photos.

Jack

Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
Targeted Individual in Singapore