Re: Is F-spot similar to digikam? Both are photo managers.

On Thu, 2022-07-21 at 13:51 +0200, Lars Fricke wrote:
They are similar. However I think Digikam is slightly heavier. I would not use both on the same collection of pics because they might interfear working on the same images.

Another photo manager is Shotwell; which I switched to from F-Spot [as the GNOME .NET infra began to degrade], and it has [had?] an F-Spot importer.

Is F-spot similar to digikam? Both are photo managers.

Can I install and try out both at the same time?

Thank you.

Regards,

Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming

Targeted Individual in Singapore