Re: Is F-spot similar to digikam? Both are photo managers.

Noted with thanks.

Regards,

Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
Targeted Individual in Singapore

On Thu, 21 Jul 2022 at 19:51, Lars Fricke <fricke greyeagle de> wrote:

They are similar. However I think Digikam is slightly heavier. I would not use both on the same collection
of pics because they might interfear working on the same images.

Am 21. Juli 2022 11:02:33 MESZ schrieb Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming via f-spot-list <f-spot-list gnome
Is F-spot similar to digikam? Both are photo managers.

Can I install and try out both at the same time?

Thank you.

Regards,

Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
Targeted Individual in Singapore