Re: Any package available ?

On Thu, 17 May 2018 12:48:45 +0200
Mirko Melis <mirko m ovunque-si it> wrote:

you can download the source from git and compiling them... it's fast
and simple :-)

Mirko

I'm really not familiar at all with building desktop and mono software,
but encouraged by your message, I've tried.

To make things easier, I make my attempts in a dockerfile, which is
attached in this mail.

The autogen script gets stuck at gmcs, which is missing. Apparently,
this package can not be installed in ubuntu 18.04:

Package mono-gmcs is not available, but is referred to by another
package. This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsoleted,
or is only available from another source
However the following packages replace it:
  mono-xbuild mono-mcs mono-devel

Those last three packages are installed.

Any idea ?

Thanks,
Alexis.

(PS: I've already sent this message to the mailing list but with the
wrong from address. Sorry for the inconvenience.)