Running unit tests

Hello,

I've successfully complied f-spot on Debian Sid with "./configure --enable-tests", but now I'm a bit confused about how the unit tests are supposed to be run?

I can invoke the unit tests individually by running commands such as:

nunit-console src/Core/FSpot.Query.UnitTest/bin/Debug/FSpot.Query.UnitTest.dll

nunit-console src/Clients/MainApp.UnitTest/bin/Debug/MainApp.UnitTest.dll

nunit-console src/Core/FSpot.Core.UnitTest/bin/Debug/FSpot.Core.UnitTest.dll

nunit-console src/Extensions/Exporters/FSpotExporters.UnitTests/bin/Debug/FSpotExportersCD.UnitTests.dll

But running "make test" appears to result in running nunit-console on f-spot.exe, FSpot.Query.dll and FSpot.Utils.dll, which don't appear to have any tests defined?

Thanks.

Christopher

'