Re: OT Writing an Article about F-Spot

Thanks !

I'll go ahead with the questions:

1.) Why and when was F-Spot created ? Was it the first FOSS photo management application ?

2.) Do you regard Shotwell and digiKam as competitors or collaborators (considering these projects are all part of the large FOSS family) ? Are you worried that Shotwell replaced F-Spot as the default photo organizer in Ubuntu ?

Thanks once again for agreeing to answer my questions. I really appreciate it, it adds an extra dimension to the article.

Best,
Tushar Bhargava