Re: bug reports

back now, but going to sleep. I am on CET timezone.
well i can pull the other projects from git, but then i fear i will
have to pull more and more.
basically what i want to do is reset the other projects in the sln so
that they will use debian and then try and get them to compile. i just
want to be able to fix those bugs in the debian versions, or the
ubuntu versions or at least see the line they are failing there has to
be a way to work with the code.

if the code in the deb does not contain the ability to debug it, i
wonder if it really is usable, so we should work on that first.

mike

--
James Michael DuPont